Home About Me Contact Tumblr

Tuesday, May 29

Shoes.

So this is it. This is it. I'm not looking forward to it, really. I know my butt is going to hurt from sitting in those chairs for hours on end. I know I'm probably going to trip on that stage in front of hundreds, maybe thousands, of people. I know my gown is going to be wrinkly and my dress is going to be wrinkly underneath that. I know that I most likely will not have a cell phone to text you with throughout the entire ceremony. I also know that these are all things that I will have to endure, because I'm graduating and isn't that enough?

It is. In some way it is more than enough. More than enough. And in other ways, it's just another day that I always knew would come. In my mind, it was a lot slower coming. In reality, it didn't hit me how fast the days were passing. Until now.

No comments: