Home About Me Contact Tumblr

Friday, June 15

Shut up.

I don't know why I get like this so late at night. Every night. Without fail. It's as if all the thoughts that I refuse to acknowledge during the day come out at night; and I don't have the energy to hide them anymore.

I don't know why I'm like this. I don't know why I have to be this way. But I absolutely despise it. And yet. And yet it is who I am.

Sleep. Now. Sleep. Now.

I want to be alone. Alone. In a small house. With a garden. And a neat kitchen. With bright colors. And a big bed. And a stereo that plays good music that fits my mood all the time. And a sun that shines so bright. And a tree that grows so tall. And children laughing in the distance. Telling me that it will be okay. In that way that children do.

I want. Want. Want.

Selfish girl.

"You can hold her eggs; but your basket has a hole."

You can't fix a hole unless you know it's there. And who's going to tell you? Not me. Not me.

No comments: