Home About Me Contact Tumblr

Monday, August 13

Below.

And I feel lost. Where is my home? Where is the place where I feel most comfortable? Where is the place I imagine myself going after a long day? I am afraid that I partially belong to everything, but wholly, I belong to nothing. Does that make me free, or does that make me exceptionally alone? I find myself trying to fix the problems of those who surround me, focusing on what troubles them and what they need, in order to ultimately avoid the problems that I face myself. No matter what problems I have faced, self-reflection was never difficult for me. An awareness of myself, of my needs, of my desires, in a world that is not only confusing, but outright chaotic. This internal peace has been something I have learned to rely on. So when that fails me, when I fail myself-- W do I do? What is there left to do?

No comments: