Home About Me Contact Tumblr

Monday, December 3

Ties.

I miss you. You. And you. And you. And you. But not you or you or you or you. It's funny how fast you find out who your friends really are once college happens. Once distance happens. Once distance doesn't happen. But I am so completely okay with everything that has happened and what has turned out. I just wish I could be with you when you are sad or upset or confused. I wish we could share hugs, cupcakes (giant ones), poetry fests (early morning ones), and Sour Patch Kids (RIP 7/11). I wish all those things. But mostly, I am grateful that it is going to work out. I am grateful that we met, got close, and got separated. Because it proves to me that you are there for me. No matter what, you are there for me. And of course, I am there for you.

No comments: