Home About Me Contact Tumblr

Saturday, January 12

Bully.

I want to cry. Because I am in love. Because the weather is beautiful and new roommates are beautiful and ice skating for the first time in ten years is beautiful. 

I want to laugh. Because I am in love. Because new memories are wonderful and the world is wonderful and exploring everything you've ever wanted to explore on a winter night is wonderful. 

I want to scream. Because I am in love. Because I am invigorated and free and everything I've ever wanted to be. In this moment. Maybe not in the next, but in this moment. 

I read something that reminded me of where I've been; then I saw some things that reminded me of where I've been. And I'm so happy I am not there anymore. I am so happy I am not there anymore.

And, when darkness finally comes and the world falls into silence, remember. It will be a new day.

No comments: