Home About Me Contact Tumblr

Friday, August 15

Boom-boom.

I was so scared we wouldn't make it. It's a hard thing to get through. I don't ever want to do it again. But not because I don't think we would make it, because I honestly feel that we would, that we could and would do it if we had to, over and over again, but because I just don't. Want. To. Shouldn't have to. I will make it so that I don't. I don't ever want to forget what it feels like to hang out. To hug. To kiss. To hold hands. To have tickle fights. To play Wii. To eat too much dessert. To dance randomly and in public. To return bottles. To get up early and go to church. To get caught yawning at someone's final show. I don't want to forget these things ever again. Because they are not just memories. They are my past, my present, my future. Our future.

And that's too beautiful to miss, even for three months.

No comments: