Home About Me Contact Tumblr

Sunday, October 5

Forget it, man.

I haven't written, seriously written, in a long, long time. It depresses me. A lot of things depress me. I'm just one of those kids, I guess. I've been spending all my time doing the things I don't want to do (6 hour Drawing II projects), and giving up things I do want to do (Mentoring a super smart 7 year old girl who loves to draw and write and put on plays). If this is how school is going to be for the next two years, I won't have any of it. Why am I paying this institution money for making me miserable?

Everything is a stepping stone, an evil necessity, to a day that will never come. To a goal that may never be achieved. To the light at the end of a dark tunnel that could just be the big fish that eats you.

No comments: