Home About Me Contact Tumblr

Wednesday, April 29

But there's no way I can explain it to you.

Love is real and love is true. I feel sad for those who don't think it exists; but then again, we've all been there. And maybe those people feel bad for me and think I am just being temporarily disillusioned.

All I know is that, despite everything that has happened to me in the past 2 years, I can look back at it and feel okay knowing that he was here for every moment, for every freak out, for every tear of joy, for every last bit of it. Maybe not in person. But always, always a phone call away. Always, always in my heart, giving me strength and hope and faith when I lack it most.

It is as if I have been grounded. As if, before I met him, I was a seed, traveling aimlessly with the wind, enjoying the sunshine and waiting for my day to come. And he rooted me. Pulled me to the soil and planted me firmly in the ground. And then he stepped back and watched me grow, taller and taller, my branches forever reaching toward the sun.

I love you.

No comments: