Home About Me Contact Tumblr

Sunday, June 21

I just cry and cry.

I miss my little brother so much my heart hurts. Everything seems so quiet, lonely, without purpose. I'm looking at my bed, at my nightstand. 10 days ago, I used to feel mostly content curling up there with a good book at just about this time. But now, all I want to do is crawl under a fort in the living room and play Sim City or watch Heroes until about 2 in the morning. I want to wake up in the middle of the night with two knees jabbing my back. I want to get up to my alarm clock and say, "Gursewak. It's time to get up." And then make two sandwiches and find his bus fare and rush to the bus stop while telling him to "Please stop talking; you're giving me a headache." Then I want to give him a tour of campus, write a story while my professor lectures, take him to work so that he can play on addictinggames.com while I annoy Grant and avoid evil folders. I want to make him lunch and ride the bus with him. I want to sing and dance and fight and punch him in the arm. I want to talk to him and work with him to clean the kitchen and complain to him about flaky friends and annoying classmates. I want, I want, I want.

It's so insane what a little companionship will do to a girl.

Please come back.

No comments: