Home About Me Contact Tumblr

Tuesday, August 25

I had weird dreams all night.

After sleeping for nearly eleven hours last night, I ended taking a boredom nap (the worst kind of nap) today at 6, and woke up half an hour later feeling very pathetic and sorry that the day was not yet over. I'm in East Lansing for another week doing absolutely nothing until school starts. Students are starting to move back, but it's a slow process, and it's killing me. And as if my options for filling up the day weren't slim before, I took in my computer to the local Apple repair shop and haven't had it for the past four days. Hopefully I will get it back tomorrow with a working shift, z, apple, and option key. I've had a hell of a time typing "kazoo" for the past few months, especially if it needed to be capitalized.

After I woke up, I decided to go to the library to return books and hopefully get new ones; but even the library, a lonely girl's haven, is closed. I am currently typing up the details of my misery in the Student Union, which is, mercifully, open.

I've already napped out of boredom today, and now I think I might go grocery shop out of boredom. I'm so pathetic.

In other news, I can almost put my hair into a ponytail.

No comments: