Home About Me Contact Tumblr

Thursday, October 1

No. It's not almost 5 am. And I'm most definitely not arguing with a fake mother inside of my head.

I am going to be receiving one of these in the mail shortly:




I know, I know. Earlier today I was worried about paying rent. But I've been working super hard, not spending any money; and plus, I haven't actually purchased an album in a (shamefully) long time. And when I saw these pop up in my news feed on facebook, I knew I had to have one. Did I mention it was only ten dollars? That's 2.5 gallons of gas. Or a gallon of milk, a carton of eggs, a box of Honey Nut Cheerios (on sale), and a loaf of whole wheat bread. And I buy those things all the time. And they don't even last longer than a week or two.

Can you tell I'm trying to justify this to myself (or to the part of my mother that resides in my head)?

But I deserve it. After writing these papers (7 done, 3 to go) and working for eleven hours tomorrow, I'd say I deserve this and a good back rub. Okay, Mom? So just stay out of it.

No comments: