Home About Me Contact Tumblr

Monday, December 14

The end is near. The end is near. The end is near.

It is 6:30 in the morning, and I have not slept at all. I have four finals tomorrow (today?), including a 25 page paper that is due before noon, that was assigned to us on Thursday (yeah, don't even want to talk about that one). So my schedule for the rest of the day looks like this:

6:30-8: Finish paper
8-9: Finish ink portraits for drawing class (not likely)
9-10: Pick up matte board and moss
10-12:30: Get pictures printed, attach moss to ceramics pieces, hang ceramics pieces
12:45-3: Final Ceramics critique
3-5: Final Drawing critique
5-6: Take a few pictures and do book concept for photography class
6-8: Mount photos
8-10: Final Photography critique
10-Forever: Sleep, sleep, sleep

That actually helped me organize my thoughts/realize how screwed I am. When I took the following picture of Kat, I told her to stand like she would if she were feeling truly miserable and stressed out. Now I know exactly how she meant to feel.



No comments: