Home About Me Contact Tumblr

Sunday, May 9

See that little hair that's in focus? That's the cutest.


Now, just in case anyone didn't know: My little brother is my best friend. I haven't seen him since April, and I won't see him again until August. And sometimes, when I see anything that has anything to do with video games, or when I see my comforter draped over my bed in a way that looks suspiciously like a fort, or pretty much anytime I fart and it kind of really stinks (Yup. I said it. And I'm not taking it back) -- I get a hollow feeling in my chest that makes me want to run to wherever he is and hold him tightly (Despite his many protests), and never let him go.

But instead, I will continue to sit in front of this computer screen, working on a project I should have done last week, eating the occasional Raisinet and swearing to myself that it's the last one (Liar, liar, pants on fire).

No comments: