Home About Me Contact Tumblr

Monday, June 27

I miss you so much, Beth.

"I think I miss you more than I even realize. I had a bad dream this morning that involved you getting physically hurt and somehow I couldn't ever see you again. I woke up at 6:45 and couldn't sleep again, because when I closed my eyes, I replayed the dream. Then I read on Facebook that you'd been in an accident, which was just an eerie coincidence."

Connected. We are all connected. As a Bokononist would say, "Busy, busy, busy."

2 comments:

Beth Berens said...

I miss you too. Wow, since I wrote that last sentence, I've spent at least 30 minutes researching a road trip plan to California to visit you. Man, I'd love to do this. I don't have enough money to do it, but in my dreams, it'll be fantastic.

S. Kahlon said...

:) Actually, I might be in Michigan from mid-August to early September. I'm sure (Well, I really hope) there will be plenty of opportunity to hang out then.