Home About Me Contact Tumblr

Friday, August 26

Or I'll come and find you.

I want to put up pictures, but I forgot my camera in Chicago. I want to scan prints, but I left them in Detroit. I want to update my iPod, but it is in Asheville. I want to say something meaningful, but I'm pretty sure I left my heart in Penland. So instead I give you this, which is something I made before I went to Penland, but something that still resonates deeply within my being. Because I am looking for something, something, something. I'm not sure what, but it might be myself. Yeah. I'm pretty sure I'm searching, desperately, for myself.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Satpreet-
Feel free to come and find me during your road trip. You know where I am, and I miss you.
-James

S. Kahlon said...

(Just to clarify, the above poster is not James Brown)