Home About Me Contact Tumblr

Friday, April 13

Palampur.

I have a restless soul. My mind is active, my imagination is big, and I am constantly searching for something new and exciting to explore. But there have been a few times in my life, especially within the last year, when my mind has gone absolutely still, and I have felt like I was exactly where I was supposed to be. The day before yesterday was one of those days.

Riding on the back of a new friend's motorcycle through the sub-Himalayan Mountains for the better part of the day was exhilarating and calming at the same time. Speeding along twisting curves, I thought I might be scared. But my mind seemed to fall completely silent, and I became lost in the sensation of merely existing.

I know I have said It so many times in the last year, but the world is so vast and beautiful. And the more I explore, the more I learn, the vaster and more beautiful it gets.

I'm in love; I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!

No comments: