Home About Me Contact Tumblr

Tuesday, November 27

Forgoing my fears.

I don't know when it happened, exactly, but at some point in the last 24 hours, my fears shed from my body like an old skin. Over the past several months, they seemed to have been accumulating, building upon each other on my limbs, coating the surface of my skin and converging upon my joints so that I found it hard to move, almost impossible to think clearly.

Maybe it was when I was in the shower, perhaps it was on my short run, it may have even been while I was sleeping -- but at some point, they seem to have lost their grip and fallen, tumbling and crumbling, onto the ground.

I feel lighter and more hopeful than I have since before I went to India. The world has once again expanded, and I don't feel lost. I feel hopeful and strong and capable of doing whatever it is that I want to do. Whatever that may be. Wherever that may be.

I don't have to know all the answers. I only have to keep asking questions and willing myself forward, forward, forward.

No comments: