Home About Me Contact Tumblr

Sunday, July 29

I'm considering not going to dinner. But I'm hungry.

It's hard to pick just one thing, but the all-night dance party that occurs every other Saturday is probably the best part of my life right now.

Either that or the day after, when I give myself the chance to lounge around my place, nursing a slight hangover, writing letters, and reading both good and bad literature. Today, I only talked to people for the hour that I had brunch, and when saying goodbye to David, who left this afternoon.

Since then, I have been completely silent, except when laughing at something I read, wrote or thought, or when mumbling to myself about my desire for an In-N-Out grilled cheese. 

I forgot how much I crave, love and thrive on time to myself. It's hard to remember in a place like this, where there is always something to do and someone to talk to and somewhere to be. But today was a very good reminder.

No comments: