Home About Me Contact Tumblr

Monday, December 3

Technology.

I don't sleep when I should; and, consequently, I don't wake when I should. I am sick of computers. I want to be outside, in the grass, in a dress, in a smile, in a yellow day full of animals and trees and everything life should be. I want to be inside a car, driving with you, to nowhere, to everywhere, to the rest of our lives. 

I am sick of telephones. They are in between me and everywhere I want to be. And yet. They are the only thing I have. My life is lived through the wires that line the roads that connect, and separate, this country, this family, us. I'm not sure that's a good thing. I am sure it is a bad thing. But then again. It's all I know. It's all I have.

And you, at the end of that line, are what keeps me alive.

No comments: